Applied AI Workshop at IBM - Full Day
Monday, October 28, 2019 - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM - IBM
Chicago ML is delighted to host with IBM a full day workshop on applied AI! Join us Monday, October 28 for a series of talks and interactive hands on learning. We are also hosting a one hour lightning talk session.
Lightning talk submission link:
- 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM - Registration and coffee
- 9:30 AM - 10:40 AM Intro to DL - hands-on workshop by Svetlana Levitan and David Nichols
- 10:40 AM - 11:20 AM Adversarial robustness 360 workshop by Svetlana Levitan
- 11:20 AM - 12:00 PM AI Fairness 360 workshop by David Nichols
- 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM Lunch
- 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM AI Explainability 360 workshop by Shatabdi Choudhury
- 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM IBM OpenScale by Greg Filla
- 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM Model deployment workshop by Svetlana Levitan
- 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM Break
- 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM Monte-Carlo Simulation for model understanding by Vladimir Shklover
- 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM Watson services for NLP by David Bacarella
- 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM Lightning talks from attendees - submit your proposals!
IMPORTANT: You must provide your first and last names as they appear on a photo ID to be admitted to this event.
Register for this event