ML Engineering Workshop at IIT
Saturday, February 15, 2020 - 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM - Illinois Institude of Technology
Join us for a full day, hands on workshop at IIT on machine learning engineering!
ML engineering is the intersection of machine learning data science and software/systems engineering. It’s an emerging field that demands a broad and deep skillset in multiple domains.
In this workshop, we teach ML engineering basics and spend the remaining with hands-on, student-driven coding.
If you have an ML or data science project for school or work, you have the option of working on it during the workshop. Otherwise we have predefined exercises you can use.
- 10:00 - 10:45 - Introduction to ML engineering part 1
- 10:45 - 11:30 - Introduction to ML engineering part 2
- 11:30 - 12:30 - Coding problem definition
- 12:30 - 1:00 - Working lunch
- 1:00 - 3:00 - Coding sessions
- 3:00 - 4:00 - Show and tell
- ML workflow from Jupyter Notebooks to pipeline automation
- Experiment tracking
- Hyperparameter tuning
- Running models in production
- Laptop with Python
- Complete a preliminary checklist exercise to verify that your laptop software is configured correctly (this will be available two weeks before the workshop - you will receive an announcement when the checklist exercise is available)
Register for this event